High Volume Digitisation
We can digitise your library to preserve and help you monetise your content.
Other benefits include increased efficiency, rapid delivery and the freeing up of expensive storage space.
We have digitised huge libraries for some of the world’s leading broadcasters and sporting bodies, transforming thousands of hours of degrading tape into logical, searchable media archives.
The Visual Data team can manage the entire process, from collecting tapes to delivering files in the required format.
- High capacity automated tape ingest from all formats
- Video encoding to Pro Res, MXF, AVC Intra and DNxHD
- Technical and descriptive metadata enrichment
- Automated and/or manual QC by experienced staff
- Accurate logging and reporting at every stage
Once your media archive has been digitised, Visual Data’s online asset-management service can be used to control and manage your content.
We offer several service packages, from entire bespoke systems tailored to your organisation to the simple delivery files in any format you require.