|About the Role
|This is an entry level position, and we are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Data I/O team
This role will be primarily focused on migrating our clients content into our new media management system VIDA.
- Ingesting and logging all content into our MAM to the correct workflow.
- The Quality control of files to ensure they meet the clients spec
- Accurately capturing enriched file metadata
- Ensuring all files meet client specific naming conventions and ensuring all metadata is recorded
To be considered for this role you will need a to have a basic knowledge and understanding of the major file types as well as basic QC procedures.
You will need to be calm under pressure and be able to work well in a team, hitting the required daily targets set.
Experience in a similar role or in MAM and storage management would be a major advantage.
Desirable skills & Attributes:
- Operational experience in the TV/Post-Production industry, ideally in a data or QC position
- A good knowledge of television/film production practices and terminology
- Must be computer literate – comfortable using both MAC and PC file systems
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently, with a methodical, careful and accurate approach
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- A Passion for innovative technology and a willingness and ability to quickly learn new skills and systems is essential.
Hours: Various shift patterns available, including weekends
Tenure: 6 & 12 month FTC also available
Salary: Dependent on experience.