Credit controller (Part Time)
About the Role
We are currently looking for a part-time Credit Controller to work 21 hours per week across Tuesday or Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Credit Control, ideally within the media/distribution or operations field.
We are looking for someone with an exceptional ability to communicate with colleagues and customers to provide solution-focused and proactive results. Being a self-starter, they will have the ability to manage their own workload and have a desire to improve current processes to increase efficiency.
To be able to hit the ground running a good knowledge of Sage 50 and intermediate Excel proficiency is essential
We are keen to hear from candidates with experience of using CRM/ERP systems.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Follow systemized debt chasing in conjunction with the sales and client services team
- Liaise directly with debtors to identify issues resulting in non-payment and build customer relationships
- Manage and advise on the escalation process
- Send out reminders, copy invoices and statements
- Allocate receipts to ensure an accurate, daily, balance on account statement
- Record queries received from customers or client services and resolve these to the point of receiving customer payments
- Analyse and report on aged debtors and case-by-case recovery strategies
- Set up and maintain accurate new customer accounts on Sage
- Perform credit checks for new client accounts and process credit account applications
- Perform ad-hoc duties within the team as required
- Provide holiday and sickness cover for team members
If you think that you have the experience and skills for the role then please apply with your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Please state your notice period and salary expectations along with a short paragraph outlining your relevant experience.