Business Development Executive
We’re looking for a business development executive to provide sales support to some of our current customers as well as helping to find new opportunities within the TV and film distribution sectors.
The business development team
The business development team are knowledgeable and passionate about film and TV distribution and work closely with the major industry players.
They are experts in forming long-lasting client relationships and providing expert advice and service.
- Manage and build a portfolio of our current clients
- Research and identify new opportunities within allocated markets and segments
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Develop quotes and proposals and assist other team members where necessary
- Negotiate and renegotiating by phone, email and in person
- Maintain accurate and complete records within CRM software
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events in the UK and Europe
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets
Understanding and previous experience of content acquisition, licensing and distribution for platforms, broadcast and home entertainment in UK and Europe.
Knowledge of formats and requirements of delivering digital media content to broadcasters and platforms
Pro active account management and relationship building
Excellent written and verbal communication
£20,000-£30,000 basic salary, depending on experience.
This role also has a commission component that will be applied based on individual and team performance.
Please send a CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org