Head of Quality Control
We are looking for a dynamic and talented Head of Quality Control (QC).
You’ll be responsible for the entire QC function of the business, leading by example and implementing change based on continuous improvement methodologies.
Some of the world’s most watched content passes through our QC department. Our clients include content creators, international distributors, broadcasters, studios and platforms such as Netflix and iTunes.
The department is responsible for ensuring that all the content we deliver looks and sounds flawless and exactly as the director intended. We work across every release window – from cinema and broadcast to home entertainment and VOD platforms
Our team of experienced QC professionals use a combination of manual and automated QC processes, from a full watch-through in controlled conditions to a software or spot check, to identify any issues. If a fault is found they liaise with post houses and producers to fix the issue long before it hits the screen.
The department is our largest operational team and has succeeded in attaining industry recognised standards based on quality and speed of service.
The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills and be adept at managing multiple stakeholders during fast-paced, high pressure projects. Underlying these skills will be an intrinsic drive for perfection and attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of QC workflows in the digital media supply chain industry with at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Line management experience with all associated responsibility.
- Articulate and confident communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- A can do approach to all tasks set by clients, platforms and the company.
- A team player mentality and be personal, professional and calm.
- Experience with leading continuous improvement projects.
- Excellent working knowledge of file formats and specifications and the required workflows to process these in the most efficient way
- Ability to work hard on own initiative whilst maintaining focus to meed deadlines.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to