We are looking for an experienced vendor manager to manage existing contracts and SLAs and ensure that terms are updated regularly to meet the needs of the business. The role includes building and maintaining the existing vendor community and vetting new service providers to support operations.
This person will serve as the point of escalation on vendor-related issues.
- Research and source partner agencies in required territory
- Coordinate all aspects of testing and onboarding
- Negotiate rate card and any project-wise special pricing
- Monitor vendor metrics and rejection trends
- Create POs and process invoices
- Assist with translator onboarding
- Respond to technical support requests from translators and follow the issue through to resolution
- Follow up with outsource vendors on project specs and deliverables
- Maintain meticulous records and provide status reports as needed The candidates we seek must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with 18 months of entertainment post-production or language services experience, along with experience in sourcing and procurement, familiarity with contracts and SLAs. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite.
Candidates must have a proven ability to work quickly, independently recognizing and resolving problems with minimal supervision.
The ability to manage multiple vendors remotely and solve issues calmly as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills and an interest in language is essential.
Candidates must be able to handle multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to understand and follow through on complex instructions. B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
Please forward your resume to [email protected]