Our London Office now has an opportunity for an Operations Scheduler, to join our growing Scheduling team.
In this pivotal role, you will join a team responsible for the scheduling of orders as they come in.
You will assign tasks to operators and interact with other departments, with the objective of ensuring work is completed on time.
You must be self-motivated, with a strong work ethic, the ability to work to strict delivery deadlines and you must be a true problem solver.
You must also have the ability to review & understand technical specs and workflows procedures which pertain to the creation and delivery of digital platform and broadcast material.
- Ownership of the service/task queue assignments and responsible for ensuring due dates are met
- Assignment of tasks and resources to technical operators
- Fielding of all department correspondence regarding delivery/receiving requests.
- Identify and highlight potential capacity issues to department line management.
- Work alongside other schedulers to ensure all needs are being met
- Work directly with managers to ensure operators are following the schedule and that work order statuses are updated in a timely manner
- Regularly liaise with Line Management and Account Managers to ensure that all work is adequately scheduled and relay any information regarding issues and potential delays.
- Collaborate with Line Management and Account Managers in resolving deadline related issues, towards a timely resolution
- Liaising with our US office to co-ordinate global jobs and resources
- Co-ordinate, error review requests, CAR actions and feedback into Line Management
- Maintain an awareness of Visual Data’s clients core challenges and internal workflows
- Represent and uphold all department policies and procedures and maintain an exceptional level of service
- Attend and at times lead daily meetings with Account Managers and Line Management
- Maintain and present weekly activity reports to management.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1+ years’ experience within a post-production or digital services environment
- Experience in using Xytech Media Pulse or similar database
- Previous experience in supervising others or a team an advantage
- Ability to identify, prioritise and solve problems
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and both written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with organising and managing multiple priorities
- Strong ability to work unsupervised and at a fast pace
- A good operational knowledge of Digital Services and VT technologies
- Strong knowledge of audio/video, physical and file formats and electronic delivery platforms.
Hours of Work:
Shift Patterns available 08:00-17:00 /10:00- 19:00
Dependent on experience
to Apply for this role email firstname.lastname@example.org